A special date is approaching, and you are looking to gift a romantic vacation to your loved one…Well, how does spending a few days in an all-inclusive adults-only luxury hotel in the Caribbean sounds like?
In this blog, you will find out what makes Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya the ideal hotel to live a unique and intimate experience with that special someone and what are some of the most romantic places in the hotel you can’t miss.
But before we give you all the tips, we want to explain a little bit more about the great location of our hotel in the Riviera Maya. Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya is only 25 minutes away from Cancun International Airport, a trip that if you book 5 nights or more is completely free with our private transportation service. So, if you want to do a last-minute romantic getaway, a flight from Miami to Cancun will take you approximately 2 hours. If you add that to the time on the road, in less than 3 hours you can be at the hotel enjoying a Piña colada! Doesn't that sound great?
Another perk of the hotel's excellent location is that since is a bit far away from downtown, you will experience a private and relaxing vacation with exclusive access to the paradisiacal Playa del Secreto, which has a 1 km long white sand beach where you can sunbathe and enjoy the Caribbean Sea.
Now, let us tell you what makes our 5-star hotel so romantic:
- L'ALSACE. This traditional French restaurant is open from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Its romantic and elegant Parisian-style ambiance will allow you to indulge while enjoying an intimate dinner under the chandelier. Enjoy live music while tasting our selection of wines along with a classic Filet Mignon.
- Romantic dinners on the beach. For an additional cost enjoy a romantic evening by the beach and choose from 3 menus carefully designed by our expert chefs. Our team will take care of every last detail to make the evening a magical experience you won't forget.
- Photo session. Bring home a souvenir of your stay and take advantage of all the hotel's instagrammable sites. Take photos at the bridge over the Golden pool, the swings at the Sunrise bar, the colonial-style gazebo, or better yet, a romantic photo shoot at the Playa del Secreto with your most colorful tropical outfits.
- Aromance Spa. Our Spa has a wide selection of treatments to enrich your body and soul. Book a relaxing couple's massage for an additional cost. What better way to experience your vacation than to let our staff pamper you with an outdoor massage at the beach or by the Golden Pool.
- L'OLIVO. Another gastronomic site that you can’t miss if you are fond of Italian gastronomy. The menu has been prepared with a fusion of Mediterranean cuisine with classic Italian dishes. Our chefs always make sure to use the freshest ingredients in the market. Don't forget to try the amazing Tiramisu before leaving. Tip: If you want something more intimate, you can request the private area of the restaurant dedicated to you and your partner.
- Outdoor activities. If there is one thing, we can assure you that at Valentin you will have endless activities to keep you entertained. From kayaking, snorkeling, bike tours, tennis games, dance lessons, and much more. Our entertainment team will make sure you have a very active vacation if that’s what you wish.
- Internal tourism. Another great benefit of staying with us is to be able to visit the impressive historical sites of the Riviera Maya not that far away. We recommend you visit the different Cenotes, Chichen Itza, the archaeological site of Tulum or if you want something more modern, but still surrounded by nature, the Xcaret adventure parks.
If you are celebrating your honeymoon or wedding anniversary, you can purchase our honeymoon packages with special amenities such as flowers in the room and bottles of wine to make your vacation extra romantic. If you want to make a marriage proposal or celebrate your destination wedding, our wedding team will gladly assist you with every step. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
After reading this blog I hope you have no more about staying at our not-so-small beach hotel in the Caribbean on your next vacation. Every day is Valentine's Day at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya.