From the beginning until the end of your journey: Valentin Cares!
Valentin Cares is the sustainability program implemented by Valentin Hotel Group, a hotel chain committed to responsible and environmentally friendly practices. The program focuses on three main areas: environment, local community and social welfare.
At the Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, we aim to reduce the environmental impact of our suites and hotel operating processes by working together with our communities.
Among the activities that we carry out in our Valentin Cares sustainability program we have:
- Recycling and composting.
- Replacement of lighting elements to improve efficiency. • Use non-toxic biodegradable products to clean hotels and maintain our green spaces.
- Reduce disposable consumables.
- Protect turtle nests on our beaches.
As part of our commitment to our Valentine Cares program, we have taken the initiative to certify ourselves with the different independent seals such as TravelLife, Safe Travels, Holiday Check, Sunny Heart, Earth Check, Distintivo H, QA, among others.
The Riviera Maya is found of cultural richness and ancient history. Therefore, it is of great importance to preserve the local customs of the community. At the Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, we have decided to carry out the following actions in favor of our communities:
- Guarantee access to essential services, facilities, and resources for local communities. Thus, the traditional rights of access.
- Fight discrimination against ethnic groups. Preserving their culture, and traditions and respecting intellectual property rights.
- Make consultations Consult with the local community on issues that may affect their lives, ensuring that their views are considered in making business decisions.
- Avoid the sale of archaeological products or those that affect the local flora and fauna.
- Support the community financially by buying products and contracting services from local businesses and labor. Similarly, encourage our clients to do the same, recommending places such as restaurants, and markets, making them experience the culture, traditions, and history of the Riviera Maya.
- Actively cooperate with any local public or private initiative related to indigenous culture and traditions.