From the beginning until the end of your journey: Valentin Cares!
Valentin Hotels celebrates the success of the reopening of its exclusive adults-only hotel Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya on July 1, 2021, as well as the new program Valentin Cares. A reformulation of its rigorous operations program.
Our health and safety protocols were designed to provide our guests with a worry-free vacation while maintaining the same levels of quality and comfort they have come to expect, but with added stringent health standards that they can trust to keep them safe.
The preservation of the environment remains at the core of Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya values. All our safety and wellbeing protocols have been carefully established to maintain a balance between our guests’ safety and the conservation and protection of natural resources.
In the last two years, we have gone through moments of uncertainty that have forced us to cancel plans, postpone meetings, take care of ourselves and stay home until we meet again.
We are eager to receive our dear guests at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya. But before, we have prepared ourselves by implementing a specific sanitization protocol that guarantees the safety of our customers. Valentin Cares is an exhaustive plan to reinforce and implement all the necessary measures to protect our clients, employees, suppliers, and collaborators. It has been created by advising us with companies specialized in health and safety in the tourism industry to ensure that we meet the highest quality standards in biosafety. We have improved all our hygiene procedures by the recommendations of national and international health authorities regarding viral-infectious diseases.
It's time to travel with peace of mind and enjoy a unique experience. Why not choose the Riviera Maya as your first destination? We are ready to welcome you.
At the Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, we aim to reduce the environmental impact of our suites and hotel operating processes by working together with our communities.
Among the activities that we carry out in our Valentin Cares sustainability program we have:
- Recycling and composting.
- Replacement of lighting elements to improve efficiency. • Use non-toxic biodegradable products to clean hotels and maintain our green spaces.
- Reduce disposable consumables.
- Protect turtle nests on our beaches.
As part of our commitment to our Valentine Cares program, we have taken the initiative to certify ourselves with the different independent seals such as TravelLife, Safe Travels, Holiday Check, Sunny Heart, Earth Check, Distintivo H, QA, among others.
The Riviera Maya is found of cultural richness and ancient history. Therefore, it is of great importance to preserve the local customs of the community. At the Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, we have decided to carry out the following actions in favor of our communities:
- Guarantee access to essential services, facilities, and resources for local communities. Thus, the traditional rights of access.
- Fight discrimination against ethnic groups. Preserving their culture, and traditions and respecting intellectual property rights.
- Make consultations Consult with the local community on issues that may affect their lives, ensuring that their views are considered in making business decisions.
- Avoid the sale of archaeological products or those that affect the local flora and fauna.
- Support the community financially by buying products and contracting services from local businesses and labor. Similarly, encourage our clients to do the same, recommending places such as restaurants, and markets, making them experience the culture, traditions, and history of the Riviera Maya.
- Actively cooperate with any local public or private initiative related to indigenous culture and traditions.